COVID-19 POSITION STATEMENT
In these challenging times, our All Creatures Veterinary Care Center purpose of providing compassionate state-of-the-art veterinary care has never been more important. I want to assure you we are committed to being there for our clients and their loving animal companions especially during times when they need us the most. We recognize that things are changing rapidly now but please know one thing–We will do our best to be there for those that need us, when they need us, as long as we can.
Everyone knows that our staff are the heart and soul All Creatures Veterinary Care Center. Our staff are rising to the occasion by providing the important sense of comfort and security for our clients and community. Since the beginning of this COVID-19 impact, our team has been making sure that every area of the hospital is sanitized continually throughout the day. We have remained in contact with state and local health agencies to monitor developments and receive guidance. In addition, I want to share precautionary measures that we have taken to reinforce our already strong processes:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning high touch surfaces
- Making hand sanitizer available for clients use
- Strengthening our pharmaceutical and medical supplies continuity to ensure that our hospital remains stocked with the necessities to continue to provide complete veterinary services
- Providing constant updates and safety tips anyone can use to limit the spread of any virus or infection. The tip sheets are available at the front area of the hospital
Our hearts go out to every community and every family that has been impacted by COVID-19. You have the thoughts of the entire All Creatures Veterinary Care Center team with you. The power and resilience of our community and nation never ceases to amaze me. I have no doubt that together — we will stand tall, step up and persevere as one.
Michael Weiss DVM
All Creatures Veterinary Care Center
APPOINTMENT PROCEDURAL CHANGES
DUE TO COVID-19
WE ARE STAYING OPEN TO PROVIDE SERVICES WE ARE ASKING THE FOLLOWING:
- We are asking that you call the office at: 856-256-8996 when you arrive in the parking lot. At that time we will discuss a treatment plan for your pet. When advised, please bring your pet to the front door, from here our staff will take your pet and provide necessary services. Payment will be taken over the phone. One of our staff members will bring your pet back out to you along with any medications and your receipt.
- For everyday prescription pick up: Please call us when you arrive and we will take payment over the phone and bring the medication(s) out to you.
- Updated business hours to accommodate the new curfew restrictions:
- Monday–Thursday 8am-7pm
- Friday 8am-6pm
- Saturday 9am-2pm
MY VIRTUAL VETERINARIAN
If you are reluctant to leave your home and have concern about your pet we are offering virtual consultations using the app MY VIRTUAL VETERINARIAN. Consultations are either CHAT or VIDEO. There is a fee. You can download the app from the iTune store and follow registration directions. When asked veterinarian’s name enter Michael Weiss.